4 roasted red peppers
½ onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
900 ml vegetable stock
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
110ml of coconut cream
50ml tahini (optional)
- Heat your oil in a pot over a medium heat and then add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes. Add the teaspoon of salt, smoked paprika and roasted red peppers. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes (don’t forget to stir!)
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and tahini, stir well, bring to the boil then remove from heat.
- Puree in a blender, or use fancy handheld one (ooh la la!).
- Serve up and don’t forget to blow on your spoon! No burnt tongues here!