250ml warm water
150ml warm milk
60g melted butter
3 large, beaten eggs
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
2 teaspoons milled flaxseed, mixed with 50ml boiling water and left to cool for 1 minute
200g rice flour
200g tapioca flour
200g maize flour
40g glace cherries
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon light muscovado sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
- Add the rice flour, tapioca flour and maize flour into a bowl and mix until all the components are well combined.
- Combine and mix the walnuts, raisins, glace cherries, honey, sugar, cinnamon and salt into another bowl.
- Place the warm water, warm milk, melted butter, beaten eggs and white wine vinegar into a baking pan.
- Combine 450g of the flour mix and all the remaining ingredients (minus the fruit mix, leave this until later) into a large bowl. Mix well and transfer into the baking pan.
- Place the bread pan into the bread maker and close the lid.
- When the bleeper alerts you that the fruit and nut dispenser has dispensed the open lid, DO NOT turn off the bread maker.
- Use a plastic spatula and carefully scrape the fruit mix down the sides of the tin.
- Mix in the same direction as the blade is turning until the ingredients are well combined. Replace the lid and continue with the cycle.
- When the cycle has completed, leave the bread to cool for five minutes, before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool fully.