Published: May 17, 2017
Disclaimer: The image is not representative of the finished article.
- 250ml warm water
- 150ml warm milk
- 60g melted butter
- 3 large, beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons milled flaxseed, mixed with 50ml boiling water and left to cool for 1 minute
- 200g rice flour
- 200g tapioca flour
- 200g maize flour
- 40g walnuts
- 40g raisins
- 40g glace cherries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon light muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the rice flour, tapioca flour and maize flour into a bowl and mix until all the components are well combined.
- Combine and mix the walnuts, raisins, glace cherries, honey, sugar, cinnamon and salt into another bowl.
- Place the warm water, warm milk, melted butter, beaten eggs and white wine vinegar into a baking pan.
- Combine 450g of the flour mix and all the remaining ingredients (minus the fruit mix, leave this until later) into a large bowl. Mix well and transfer into the baking pan.
- Place the bread pan into the bread maker and close the lid.
- When the bleeper alerts you that the fruit and nut dispenser has dispensed the open lid, DO NOT turn off the bread maker.
- Use a plastic spatula and carefully scrape the fruit mix down the sides of the tin.
- Mix in the same direction as the blade is turning until the ingredients are well combined. Replace the lid and continue with the cycle.
- When the cycle has completed, leave the bread to cool for five minutes, before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool fully.
No nutrional information.
See what we've been saying