Quiche Lorraine 130g
Whole Milk, Maple Cured Smoked Bacon (15%) (Pork (85%), Salt, Maple Syrup, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (13%), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Emmental Cheese (Milk) (7%), Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil & Palm Oil), Single Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Dijon Mustard (Water, Black Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Stabiliser: Guar Gum, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Dextrose, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Ground White Pepper
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 135g|
|Energy - Kj||1,273||1,718.6|
|Energy - Kcal||305||411.8|
|of which saturates||7.4g||10g|
|of which sugars||1.9g||2.6g|
Ready to eat. Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6
- Remove all packaging.
- Place on a preheated baking tray for 15 mins.
- Check product is piping hot before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave heating.
Do Not Reheat
We have given you these instructions as a guide only.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
- Cannot Be Microwaved