Steak & Ale 190g
Stuffed with British beef slowly cooked with onions in a rich Against the Grain Ale, encased in our crisp and buttery pastry.
Beef (35%) (Beef, Water, Cornflour, Salt, Lemon Juice), Unsalted Butter (Milk), Against The Grain Gluten Free Ale (9%), Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Onion, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil & Palm Oil), Pasturised Free Range Egg, Cornflour, Tomato, Stabiliser: Guar Gum, Beef Stock (Beef Bones, Water, Salt), Tapicoa Starch, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Muscavado Sugar, Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Dextrose, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Garlic Puree, Cracked Black Pepper
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 190g|
|Energy - Kj||1,125||2,138|
|Energy - Kcal||270||513|
|of which saturates||7.6g||14.4g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||1.1g|
Ready to eat. Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6
- Remove all packaging.
- Place on a preheated baking tray for 15 mins.
- Check product is piping hot before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave heating.
Do Not Reheat
We have given you these instructions as a guide only.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
- Cannot Be Microwaved